Killzone: Sector Fronteris
Kill Team is a fantastic standalone game from Games Workshop, set within the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. Kill Team is a fast-paced, action-packed tabletop game that puts two deadly kill teams against one another in a ferocious battle to the death. Games can be as swift as a 40-minute skirmish or can be extended into a full-scale campaign. Every game you play develops your squad, improving their abilities and expanding their skill trees, even the lowliest trooper can grow in power, skill and experience to evolve into a battle-hardened warrior.
The Kill Team rules can be compared to those from Warhammer 40,000 as both are geared towards fighting in the 41st Millennium, both deal with a lot of the same core systems and general principles. Warhammer 40,000 is on a larger scale than Kill Team and concentrates on the grand plans, sweeping manoeuvres and the clash of massive armies, whereas Kill Team is all about moment-to-moment action.
- Kill Team is Fast
- A game of Kill Team lasts about half an hour to 40 minutes, making it easy to squeeze into a lunch break or get several games in across an evening.
- Kill Team is Reactive
- In Kill Team, alternating activations for shooting and combat mean that you'll have to be on-the-ball in every moment of the game - and you won't have long to wait until it's your turn, either.
- Kill Team is Tactical
- There's loads of tactical depth in Kill Team. With only a handful of models, every casualty hurts and every decision matters.
This set contains everything you need to create a Sector Fronteris battlefield for games of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team:
- 1x Double-sided, fold-out game board measuring 22" x 30"
- 1x Bunker with Roof
- 3x Large Ruined Walls
- 3x Medium Ruined Walls
- 3x Small Ruined Walls
- 3x Individual Ammo Crates
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Printed materials are supplied in English.