Kill Team is a fantastic standalone game from Games Workshop, set within the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. Kill Team is a fast-paced, action-packed tabletop game that puts two deadly kill teams against one another in a ferocious battle to the death. Games can be as swift as a 40-minute skirmish or can be extended into a full-scale campaign. Every game you play develops your squad, improving their abilities and expanding their skill trees, even the lowliest trooper can grow in power, skill and experience to evolve into a battle-hardened warrior.
The Kill Team rules can be compared to those from Warhammer 40,000 as both are geared towards fighting in the 41st Millennium, both deal with a lot of the same core systems and general principles. Warhammer 40,000 is on a larger scale than Kill Team and concentrates on the grand plans, sweeping manoeuvres and the clash of massive armies, whereas Kill Team is all about moment-to-moment action.
- Kill Team is Fast
- A game of Kill Team lasts about half an hour to 40 minutes, making it easy to squeeze into a lunch break or get several games in across an evening.
- Kill Team is Reactive
- In Kill Team, alternating activations for shooting and combat mean that you'll have to be on-the-ball in every moment of the game - and you won't have long to wait until it's your turn, either.
- Kill Team is Tactical
- There's loads of tactical depth in Kill Team. With only a handful of models, every casualty hurts and every decision matters.
- 1x Captain with Master-crafted Heavy Bolt Rifle
- 5x Heavy Intercessors
- 1x Chronomancer
- 5x Flayed Ones
- 1x Double-sided game board measuring 22" x 30" representing two areas of a Necrons tomb complex
- 48x Pieces of Necrons-themed terrain, including 8 doors, 4 induction diodes, 8 single quantum nodes, 12 double quantum nodes, and 16 thermionic annuluses.
- 1x 112-page Kill Team: Pariah Nexus softback book, containing extensive background, rules for playing games of Kill Team in the ultra-close confines of indoor environments, and updated rules for using Space Marines and Necrons in Kill Team, including datasheets, tactics, and more
- 2x Decks of 17 Objective Cards
- 1x Space Marines Transfer Sheet
- 7x 40mm Citadel Round Bases
- 5x 28.5mm Citadel Round Bases
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Printed materials are supplied in English.